AMPLIFY - for Speakers who want to Up their Impact
One of the things that has not only helped my ‘business’ but has also helped me on my mission and to magnify the impact that I want to have is speaking.
It started off at my own events and soon I was speaking on other people’s stages, being interviewed on tv, radio and in magazines. But it didn’t happen by accident and without help.
I would love to do the same for you! To help you dig into your ‘story’ and experience and to use that to share the GOLD that you’ve got! The knowledge you’ve gained (through successes and failures) and the inspiration that you’ve got poised to share with others on a bigger level than you’re doing at the moment.
I’ve spoken to audiences as big as 4500 in Sydney through to 300 at an Intermediate school through to a room full of 5 people and everything in between.
All require different skills and approaches so being prepped and knowing what works (and what doesn’t) is crucial. To not only getting the opportunity but to do an awesome job and make the most of it – depending on your goal.
It’s not about ‘being famous’ it’s about raising your profile and shining the light on issues that you care about. It’s #FollowTheFire as I like to say. And giving you mentoring to help you gain opportunities to speak on stage/screen/video/online etc and to rock it!
Basically what is your version of ‘speaker success’ and how can we make that happen for you?
Here’s how… Amplify!
Three times a year I mentor an exclusive group of speakers who are ready to Amplify their impact.
This is an application only online group (limited to five) with a wrap around focus on helping YOU to get the gig and make the most of it! To hone and your message and grow your business/impact through speaking ( on stages, screen and/or media).
We will work through my 6 step system to Amplify your Impact.
Together we’ll ensure that you are well set up to get the gig and make the most of it.
Here’s what we will focus on in an online group setting (The VIP Package offers the same includes tech/funnel support).
* Review & re-connecting with your Goal and focus for Speaking
* Review & give feedback on your 1-2 products/services/offerings align with speaking.
Hone your message & personal brand.
P: Presence – Online & in person
* Review your bio and re-craft as needed.
* Provide feedback on your branding (website & facebook/instagram) to ensure you have consistent messaging that is align with your goals.
* Provide feedback on your presentation style (online or on stage) via review of fb live/video.
review your speaker pricing and create your speaker media kit and one sheet).
* Hone your keynote topic and 2 x signature stories.
* Provide feedback on one power point/keynote talk.
* Connect you with relevant people for clients, collaborations or affiliates
* Look at how you are connecting w people and your audience based on your personality type and strengths.
* Review your impact and income based on your goals/focus.
* Provide suggestions and connections for you to have more impact and income.
* Review your goals/focus and plan some action steps for where to from here.
The next round of Go to Girl Amplify starts on 11 February 2019.
Click through to apply if you’re ready to Amplify your Impact.
*Only 5 Amplify Member spots available.*
x Natalie, Go to Girl
CEO & Founder of Go to Girl Ltd
Speaker, Author, Mentor & Impact Entrepreneur
Whether you want to speak on stages or on screen Amplify will help you to up your impact.
“I have participated in two rounds of AMPLIFY with Natalie, and they have been invaluable. True to her name of “Go to Girl,” Natalie connected me with people and opportunities that have led to various media appearances and these have enabled me to get my message of empowering women to ROCK their midlife to a far wider audience. Natalie is genuinely invested in her clients and I highly recommend AMPLIFY to anyone wanting their voice to be heard. “
Cat Coluccio from Rocking Midlife has done 2 rounds of Amplify and was featured on AM show, Breakfast TV and NEXT magazine.
Cat Coluccio, Rocking Midlife coach and Keynote Speaker